New Version 4
HatchKit 4 custom fill pattern editor:
- Revamped editor interface
- SHX font text Quickfill
- Toolstrip menus
- Paste text fills from Windows Clipboard
- Create vector fills for Corel Technical Suite
- Curve fidelity adjustment
- Clone design window
- Frits and Polygons
- Herringbone and Parquet
- Brick: Stagger Bond
- Brick: Stretcher Bond
HatchKit 4 Fill Manager for Revit®:
- Streamlined custom fill template selection and compilation.
- Folded or extended ribbon panel locatable on Add-In, Analyze or any custom tab.
- Controls relocated to menu bar at top of form and right-click context menu.
- Fill legend now in status bar including colour-keyed summary counts.
- Fill selection-mask specification now at top of Fill Manager with drop-down history.
- "Heavy" fills flagged with detection threshold set between 50 and 50,000 grids.
- Style column classifies fills as Basic or Custom.
- Export, delete, edit, duplicate or combine selected fills.
- Display multiple Basic and Custom fill editing windows simultaneously.
- Fill import selection. Choose from:
- as selected
- matched in project
- unmatched in project
- matched, used in project
- matched, unused.in project
- Purge operation lists eligible fills before requesting confirmation.
- Fill parameter edits request confirmation before overwriting any existing fill.
- Copy / paste selected fill definitions as text to and from Windows Clipboard.